Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Monday, November 14, 2011

"We need to request an extension"

That was Daron's response to me tonight, when I told him that we only have a few more years with our kids being "little."  Wouldn't that be nice if we could just freeze time and keep things the way they are? Or 'get an extension'?? I know life is about change, and change is good, and blah blah blah -- and all that's true. But when I see them growing up, I just sometimes kind of want to cry. I really like my kids a lot - every day, at every stage.  It just seems like time is ticking faster, and they get bigger more quickly now than before. I wonder if God misses when we were in the baby stage.

Here's Kas tonight reading The Friend on the ipad... it's quite handy. But I still think I prefer the magazine version you can hold, or in Kenny's case, color all over.


And I think Stephen will ALWAYS 'snaggle' (that's how they say 'snuggle') Kenny ~
no matter how old they are.  Here's today...


And same pose, different date...


They had fun singing together last Sunday in their Primary Program -- Stephen's last one to do while he's still in Primary!

No comments:

Post a Comment