1. Daron being on vacation this week... he's much more awake and interactive in the mornings when he doesn't have to go to work...
2. This cool, inspiring graphic ~ "step forward"
3. My friendly neighborhood Kroger store. I bought a load of groceries today, and came home to discover I had a whole extra bag of expensive cut deli meats and cheeses. When I called the Store Manager to tell him I was on my way back to the store to return it all, he happily said - 'Ah, no problem, miss - just keep all that food and enjoy it today -- I'll be sure to replace all that food for her if she comes back to the store!" I love good, kind people!
4. Kassie's new "Sego-Sister" business - she looks so cute doing her door-to-door schpiel: "Hi I'm Kassie, the Sego Sister - I'm earning money for school. May I trim your sego palms for $5?" The first day she did 2 houses and made $17 -- wahoo! (I trim and she runs the fronds to the car) Mike was her first customer. 8-)
5. Bionic dog. This is the face I see at every moment of the day when Geneve is around. Always looking at me with these big huge eyes, saying "when are we going on a walk? Please take me on a walk. I want to go see my friends, Buddy and Sparky." And even when we return from a walk, this is STILL the face she wears, because she NEVER tires. After running for 1 hour, she sprints at every squirrel and dog. Then she takes a running leap into the pool to cool off, then bounds out and says, again, "when are we going on another walk?" It's pretty darn cute.