Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Don't try this at home

Important family bonding time...


Kenny has his first 2 loose teeth!


Today I gave Stephen the option of going with Daron and me on our run up to LaRippe for his exercise, or to do something else.  Since he does NOT prefer that hike up the mountain, he quickly said he'd go do the 7 school drop-off/pick-up runs we do daily (over and back for Kenny's school in the morning, over and back to get him for lunch, over and back to get Kas off the bus for lunch, over and back to take Kas back to bus after lunch, over and back to take Kenny back after lunch, over and back to pick Kenny up after school, then over and back to get Kas off bus after school).  Then he stepped outside and felt how cold it was, turned and looked at me, and said, "I'm on my way to becoming an endangered species."  I just love the way he expresses himself. I think the year of homeschooling has brought a whole different dimension to his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment