Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Beautiful Joy

"Be somebody who makes everybody feel like somebody" ~ how fitting that this was one of sweet Joy Chalk's favorite quotes, as she exemplified it perfectly. I will miss this incredible woman, and am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with such a selfless, Christlike mother in law. So kind to her family, friends, and neighbors, so pure and good. I can't think of anyone who was more unconditionally loving to others, especially to her precious husband William and 11incredible children, all of whom I genuinely adore. There's no getting over her loss, rather learning how to cope with her physical absence. On this Mother's Day, I'm so happy that she was a perfect mother to my husband and a loving, thoughtful grandmother to my kids... My daughter had such mixed emotions to find in our mailbox a birthday card from Grandma Joy on the very day she passed. I will always treasure the special memories of attending the temple with her and learning from her years of experience, as well as laughing with her so hard that we couldn't breathe, over silly family pranks. l will always fondly remember loving Joy, and feel her sweet presence around us... I can only imagine the tender, heavenly reunion with her parents and loved ones as she ran into her Savior's arms. May we all strive to be more like you, Joy. "When it rains, look for Rainbows. When its dark, look for stars."





     

 























 








Daron's sweet words at this ceremony:  https://youtu.be/SByt_P02bAk








 











No comments:

Post a Comment