Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Monday, February 27, 2012

Last song, Joseph, Cailler, and packing!

Kenny's class put together this precious "Goodbye" book with little notes and drawings from each schoolmate... it brought tears to my eyes.  Arthur's mom said Arthur cried about Kenny leaving.


What a treat to have Sterling here to sing "The Holy City" with me in church for the last time in the Geneva Ward!


Then he came to primary and became "Joseph" for the kids - they loved him!

 

Our cute missionaries had a fun farewell meal with us and brought fun mustaches
to go along with their lesson...

 That night Kassie stuck her mustache to her bedside... I had to take a picture when she was asleep.
 Today we drove to Cailler chocolate factory -- 4th time for us, that's a good number, eh? Kas and Sterl loved it.  I wore my big poofy jacket so I could abscond with lots of the goods in my pockets... 8-)


Then to Evian and Yvoire!


 I think the best of all is having them here to play 'packing party' with us!!  We shoved all our empty suitcases from the basement cave into the elevator so we could pack them.  Few moments bring such joy.  Well, that and our dinner of Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal and corn... eating thru the pantry! 8-) 

1 comment:

  1. Well the Hansens are so happy to have you back but we are sure you will be dearly missed in Geneva.

    ReplyDelete