Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby, it's COLD outside...

We can always look back and say that we lived through the freezing winter of 2012 in Europe! Last week Rome 'shutdown' because it snowed there for the first time in 26 years! It's actually good timing that I incurred this knee injury now... I don't think I could last running outside in this weather. I almost consider it child abuse to send my children out to walk the 30 steps to the bus stop in the morning... we've been driving them the short distance!

And here are Stephen and Mimi,  "sittin' in a tree..." 8-)  (No matter that there's only about 10 years between them, right?) This little angel child's giggle is THE cutest thing.



Cute Patty Chatterley knitted me this scarf! What a precious woman, and a priceless gift of love.


The kids enjoy some playtime with their good friends Benjamin and Sariah.


Primary Activity Days game night!


No comments:

Post a Comment