Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Grandma does Virtual Reality!

Priceless lifetime memory... Mom trying out the kids' silly virtual reality video gaming toys! The videos are priceless:



Stephen: Grandma, listen to me and follow my instructions. I’m like the Holy Ghost.
Mom: See I’m shooting them – this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen.
Stephen: Shoot the words, Grandma.
Mom: There’s words on there? Where? Oooooh, scary ugly guys.  Alright, so I’m done, right? That was the scariest thing ever. (dripping sarcasm)


Stephen gets his drivers license... good boy!


Our annual eat lunch at HP with dad day!



Kas meeting with the cute sisters for their personal conversion discussions.


Finding names, then taking them to the temple!



Watching summer Olympics night and day!


The doggies love taking their walks together! 



Daron coaching me on drinking my water to avoid heat stroke at girls camp this week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment