Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lots of fun going on!

Kassie's a princess at our ward Young Women's New Beginnings, Stephen is ordained a Priest, Cousin playtime, and Pinewood Derby... thanks to Dad and Uncle Sterl for car building skills!


 

 







 



Sterling & Michael came to sing when I taught the Stake Mission Prep Class. I talked about using time wisely, and Daron talked about Japan. The full time sisters talked about record-keeping, I read little Sterling's email, and gave them superhero cups with the 24 golden hours quote, and these cute cupcakes. I talked about eye contact and gratitude and being interested in others, & they all got a pack of thank you notes. I showed a video and I had 2 youth describe how to set up a mormon.org profile. President Bikman texted me afterwards and said his presidency knew my class would be the most memorable, so sweet! One young man sent me a thank you note 2 days later!




Taking Kenny to see Oliver at TUTS downtown! 



More of Stephen's fun dates...



 



No comments:

Post a Comment