Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Youth Conference, HP Cali trip, my bday, and Bearkadettes!

Youth Conference - the kids had a blast! From sweet Daniel Ure, Stake YM Pres:  You have the most wonderful, pleasant, and worthy children. They are such a pleasure, the leaven in the lump! Kassie got to drive a tractor! Stephen is a powerful young man. Thank you for raising wonderful children! It is a pleasure to work with them. I got such a kick watching Kassie drive the tractor. I now wish I was better at taking pictures. They did awesome! From Stephen's Pa Matt Strader: "We so loved having Stephen in our family. We was helpful, happy, kind, and loving. He is a great young man!!!" They were so tired when they were done! But Sat/Sun we all got to raise our hands in support of the new prophet, Pres. Nelson -- such a memorable experience!






Love HP ~ joined Daron for his Palo Alto business trip!










 





Everyone made my 46th bday so fun! Mom said "I think dad and Kenny made the breakfast together❤️" Best gift ever... the temple was REDEDICATED on my bday!! So fun to go to church and hear talks about the temple, then go to a session with Daron Tuesday, 8 months after Harvey flooded it out, then back again that week with the kids for baptisms!

 


 




 

 


Cute Kas made Bearkadettes! Drill team family, we now are!



 



 



When Kas texts, "mom can't you come get me for an hour so we can eat Tres Leches and watch a Madam Secretary together?" You do it because Jesus is coming soon and how much longer do we all have, really? (Different outfits because it might have happened twice so far this year... I hope she passes 9th grade)


 





No comments:

Post a Comment