Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Monday, February 27, 2017

If you want to be happy... BE!

Lots of great things to be happy about... love living by family and being involved in great activities. Savannah and Kristian did a great job in their musical; Kas and Stephen on ward plaques for their Eagle and YW awards; Mom and Dad getting Bandit the boxer; Kenny getting his first scout merit badge!!






 




LOVE these kids... whether eating or trying on new shoes - they are so fun to be with!





 

Cousins at a wedding reception... and Feffer's pretty handwriting! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH



I LOVE my new Primary chorister calling! From a cute mom: "Mya told me today that you are probably her favorite music leader ever. You must have done a great job for her to say that after only one Sunday! The kids are so lucky to have you!"   These precious kids constantly remind me of why Heavenly Father asks us to be like little children ~ one of my favorite moments so far was when we were singing a song about returning to live with God someday, and I asked them why that was important. The sweet little response: "Because then we can get hugs from Jesus all day!" Oh my word - their big eyes and loving spirits are food for the soul! They came to my mind this... week when I read this line in Jane Eyre ~ "Life appears to me too short to be spent in nursing animosity, or registering wrongs"... may we all be like little children who JUST LOVE! Here's a cute video of Aaron and Mark teaching the kids a new song:  https://youtu.be/sm97Yq0JxUg


Here's me welcoming Joseph:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbRXAod3uPA&feature=youtu.be  
more videos:
https://youtu.be/iA2K1tvBL-k










 

This pic of our confused faces is when Sterl was talking about being in jail and a little 3-yr-old girl said "Yes I know, I've been in jail before too." Then she started to describe something with bars where she couldn't get out and had to stay for a long time and we figured out she was probably talking about her crib... we hope...


No comments:

Post a Comment