Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Friday, February 14, 2014

"It's like surgery, but with a teenager...

and hopefully it's clean and sterile!"  ~ Daron's words, as I embarked on something I NEVER in my life thought I would do! The only thing constant is change... so I embraced it today! Spontaneity  = the spice of life. Feelin' pretty spicy on Valentines Day  8-)   Really, it comes down to my 2 reasons for never doing it. One, I always looked like a gypsy with long hair and earrings, but now the hair is shorter, so not an issue. Two, I didn't want to be like everyone else... well, I'm already wearing clip-on hoops, and I'm already NOT like everyone else, so who cares?! Daron helped me pick out SUPER cute hoops, so bring it on!! I didn't even cry... Ashley said I did great. hahahahaha






1 comment:

  1. So fun and looks cute! I got my ears pierced on vacation with my sister. She was 24 and I was 20. So fun to be spontaneous :)

    ReplyDelete