Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow day in Texas!


Best way to celebrate no school with snow on the rooftops: ice-cream in the Jacuzzi! Super fun.



When helping Stephen prepare for his Priesthood Preview, I asked him to sit down and start with his thoughts.  Here's what I found on the computer:

Hello fellow homosapiens! You shall soon hit puberty, which means becoming a man! You will be asked to, as a deacon, do many exhausting tasks. I will be your taskmaster, and I love to exact pain on those who do not obey my every whim…. Just kidding! But seriously though.

Real nice.

And to recap more pics from the last few weeks: The Chill!

 

 
 
 


 

 
Over the Holidays...
 


 


 

 
Youth activities!

 
 



Stephen's too big for the swing apparently...
 
So proud of cute Kenny, conducting his first Cub Scout meeting...
 

 
Visiting Dad at HP!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment