Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Thursday, December 12, 2013

FoodAddictoManiaIsm?

I just wonder if that's what I have, since I just ate a plate of yummy cheesy scrambled eggs and toast, and I still feel like I'm starving.  Like I didn't eat anything. This is not a good thing as we head into the holidays.

Cute Stephen went in for his 1st job interview today!! In his Professional Communications class at school, but still. Good practice for the future...

 
Proof that I probably have FoodAddictoManiaIsm... eating pancakes covered in chocolate syrup, compliments of the Hairs. Delicious!!

 
Some flowers I sent to Daron at HP

 
Daron visiting Gaudy's home in Barcelona ~
 
 
From some cute surprise carolers!


Callister's 3rd birthday!
 


Annual HP Christmas party ~ wahoo!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment