Daron, Melanie, Stephen, Kassie, and Kenny

Friday, July 26, 2013

"Are you a professional swimmer?"


The power of a compliment... when a sweet lady asked me if I was a professional swimmer after I finished doing my laps at the gym, she had no idea how she made my day!  I told her it was probably just the googles, cap and flippers that earned me that look, and she said no - I wish I had your energy! Very, very, very nice to hear.  My butterfly is still rather weak, - it looks more like a dead butterfly - but atleast I'm trying. 8-)

Had a fun day at Old Towne Spring shopping with Beatrice's gang... Stephen's enjoying Cannon's rockin' boots while he's on his mission!

 
And we loved this ~

Cowboy 10 Commandments Tin Sign

Other fun summer activities ~ Zube park, Astros Game, & Wicked musical





 

No comments:

Post a Comment